4.07.2010

4 minutes left!!

Andrew and I decided it would be best to move, our rent is just outrageous and given the circumstances we want to do it sooner than later. We've seen at least 6 apartments so far and still have 3 more viewings scheduled. We've also been showing this one to help out our current landlord so I haven't really had much time to craft or blog ;(

Tonight was the my second web design class, only 5 left. It's going by so quickly so I really hope my skills improve enough to help me find a full time job soon!

On a more yummy note, I made a pretty delicious asparagus with fontina and parmesan tart for dinner last night. We had the leftovers topped with fried eggs and sliced tomatoes tonight. I'll post a photo tomorrow. So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing from readers! ♥